This week, ProbabaFX found that multiple financial firms, brokerages, and crypto firms in particular are strengthening their operations and marketing teams with new hires. Let’s look at what jobs they’re offering and what the responsibilities are.
1. IronFX – Korean Business Development Manager
IronFX, the award-winning global leader in online trading, is seeking an experienced individual to assume the role of Korean Business Development Manager.
The role will play a crucial role in driving the brokerage’s market growth and expanding its client base in the Korean market.
* Proven experience in business development within the financial industry (FX, crypto, banking), with a focus on the Korean market
* Strong sales and negotiation skills, with a track record of successfully closing deals and building long-term client relationships
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with fluency in both Korean and English
* A deep understanding of the Korean financial market, knowledge of trading platforms, and technical aspects of Forex and CFD trading are pluses.
* Owning a portfolio will be considered an advantage.
IronFX is the award-winning global leader in online trading, with 10 trading platforms and over 200 tradable instruments in forex, spot metals, futures, shares, spot indices, and commodities. IronFX serves retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America while providing support in over 30 different languages.
IronFX clients can benefit from round-the-clock coverage delivered by one of the world’s largest and most accomplished global client coverage teams. The IronFX customer-centric model offers top trading functionalities through its platforms combined with the widest suite of products at the best pricing and execution. The daily market news feed and insightful research give clients access to the best information and data to make informed trading decisions.
We further wish to mention that, as a financial institution, IronFX abides by the applicable international and European regulatory standards. The IronFX Group of Companies comprises investment firms authorized and regulated by the competent financial authorities, the FCA (FCA No. 585561), ASIC (AFSL No. 417482), FSCA (FSP No. 45276), and CySEC (Licence No. 125/10) and operating throughout the world. We note that none of the said group companies have received a fine or penalty from any competent authority, nor has any court ruled against any of the group companies.
Company Profile Information
Company size: 201–500 employees
Year founded: 2010
Company type: Forex Broker
Address: 2, Iapetou Str., Limassol, Agios Athanasios 4101, CY
2. Kraken Digital Asset Exchange – Affiliate Marketing Manager
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager at Kraken, you’ll need to be highly motivated, data-driven, and collaborative to drive the company’s global affiliate program growth. Reporting to the Affiliate Lead, the candidate will be focused on scaling affiliate campaigns across priority geos and customer segments.
* 5+ years of experience in affiliate marketing with a proven track record of success in optimizing and scaling lead-generation programs with annual budgets of over $2 million.
* Ability to negotiate placements, payout structures, and terms with affiliates
* Proficiency in affiliate marketing platforms and tools is preferred.
* Experience working in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
* Exceptional data analysis skills and a strong understanding of performance KPIs, including CAC, ARPU, and ROI.
* Experience in crypto/fintech is a plus but not required.
3. VT Markets – Talent Acquisition Executive (Mandarin Speaking)
The multi-asset broker VT Markets is looking for a driven professional who can build strong connections in social networking to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, this person will create strong talent pipelines for the company’s current and future hiring needs.
* The candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, / Psychology /Human Resource Management, or an equivalent.
* At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role as Talent Acquisition or agency recruiting experience working with hiring leaders from a variety of countries and cultures to develop their recruitment capability.
* Highly proficient and excellent communication skills in English to support the APAC market and fluency in Mandarin are preferred since this role will deal with key stakeholders and team members based in Asian countries who are Mandarin speakers.
* Prior knowledge and experience in fintech companies and regional exposures shall be advantageous.
VT Markets possesses the most sophisticated technology, a complete and convenient CRM system, and an independently researched and developed app. VT Markets strives to provide the best service for every customer. VT MARKETS’s professional team concentrates on exploiting customers’ demands, having been focusing on business structure and customer development in the Asian-Pacific region since its establishment. It has a comprehensive layout: China, Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore. Each one will ultimately radiate the entire Asian-Pacific region and facilitate VT Markets becoming the most well-known brand in the foreign exchange field. Switch to the VT MARKETS APP now and Experience the Difference
Company Profile Information
Company size: 0-100 employees
Year founded: 2018
Company type： Forex Broker
Address： Level 35, 31 Market Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Other addresses： Level 14, 333 Collins St., Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
4. MultiBank.io – Accounting Manager
The regulated crypto exchange MultiBank.io is seeking a talented and experienced accounting manager to join its team as the company continues to grow and expand its operations.
* A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field; a Master’s degree or CPA is a plus.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting, with a preference for experience in the crypto or financial services industry.
* Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial statements, and crypto reconciliation.
* Proficiency in accounting software and tools.
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
* Strong leadership and team management abilities.
5. MHMarkets – Financial Market Analyst
MHMarkets, a leading foreign exchange CFD broker, is seeking a financial market analyst who will be responsible for analyzing global forex / financial market trends and producing insightful content for the firm’s video and broadcast channels.
* Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or a related field. Advanced degrees or certifications are a plus.
* Proven experience in forex market analysis and financial content creation.
* Exceptional writing and editing skills, with an ability to simplify complex information.
* Proficient in using modern content creation tools and platforms.
6. Sumsub – Data Protection Specialist
* Practical experience in applying relevant data protection and privacy legislation (GDPR, UK GDPR, etc.)
* Fluent English
* IAPP CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT, or equivalent certification is desirable.
* A general understanding of technology and security issues impacting privacy projects and programs
* Proficiency in MS Office – PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Sumsub is an international tech company providing an all-in-one verification platform for detecting fraud and ensuring full compliance with global AML/KYC/KYB regulations. With expertise in more than 220 countries and territories, Sumsub is a proven leader in global compliance.
Sumsub achieves the highest conversion rates in the industry—91.64% in the US, 95.86% in the UK, and 90.98% in Brazil—while verifying users in less than 50 seconds on average. Its AI-driven anti-fraud tools make user onboarding fast, secure, and transparent, helping businesses scale to international markets with ease.
With over 2,000 clients across the fintech, crypto, transportation, trading, and gaming industries, Sumsub has partnered with the likes of Binance, Mercuryo, Bybit, Huobi, Moonpay, Unlimint, DiDi, Poppy, and Transfergo. The company’s methodology follows FATF recommendations, the international standard for AML/CTF rules, and local regulatory requirements (FINMA, FCA, CySEC, and MAS).
Company Profile Information
Company size：201-500 employees
Company type： Others
Address： St Mary Axe, 30, London, England GB
Other addresses：24 Scharnhorststraße, 10115, Berlin, Germany
7. Marex – Service Desk Analyst
Marex, a diversified global financial services platform, is hiring a service desk analyst who will be part of the global service desk team and provide general IT support to the user community at the company’s London headquarters.
* Previous experience working in the banking/finance industry is highly desirable, and the ability to communicate in fluent (or approaching fluent) English is essential.
We are an essential tech-enabled liquidity hub, connecting clients to global energy, metals, agricultural, and financial markets. Across our businesses, we provide critical high-value-added services in market making, commercial hedging, price discovery, and data and advisory.
While other competitors might match Marex Spectron’s offering in one specific commodity category, it is unique in being top-ranked across metals, energy, and agricultural products.
Headquartered in London, Marex Spectron’s extensive international networks cover Europe, Asia, and North America. State-of-the-art electronic and voice broking services facilitate all types of trading strategies. This is backed by decades of experience, with Marex Spectron emphasizing intellectual knowledge and insight, along with access to extensive data sets and the latest analytical tools.
In addition to its core operations, Marex Spectron’s scale and expertise in broking commodity derivatives as well as physical products have enabled it to respond to client demand and offer broking services for financial futures and options and foreign exchange.
Clients include commodity producers and consumers, brokers, trading houses, professional traders, asset managers, banks, commodity trading advisors, and hedge funds.
Company Profile Information
Company size：0-100 employees
Company type： Others
Address： Level Five 155 Bishopsgate London EC2M 3TQ, GB
#Jobs #Vacancy #Jobopportunity #Brokers #Ironfx #Vtmarkets #kraken